Friday, August 6, 2021

[theqoo] KOREA'S MUSIC PRODIGY LIKE CARDI B AND DOJA CAT WHO HASN'T HIT BIG YET

She could be having the influence of the likes of Cardi B and Doja Cat with her genius
Of course, they all have their own musical style and colors so their positions will be different, so I'm not comparing them based on anything else than the fact they're doing music

It's G(i)-dle's Jun Soyeon

"If I were to define Jun Soyeon directly myself, it would be "Freedom". I'm always free regarding the music I make"































- She composed over 19 songs so far
- Including songs where she has copyrights on, that would be 30 songs
- She composed their debut song LATATA and they won #1 only 20 days after the debut
- She's good with dancing, singing and rapping

original post: here

1. Is this supposed to be a business post?ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Please just let Soyeon continue solo 

3. Look at that title.... But looking at her solo this time, I've seen a lot of people saying that her aura was still lacking for a solo and that her styling was an issue to. Personally, I found that Jun Soyeon's legendary stage was with K/da, she has a small frame so you need to style her extravagantly. She wore those huge shoulder pads on K/da's stage and she looked so much cooler

4. Are you telling me this is a business post?? Her marketing is failing her

5. Should've removed Cardi B and Doja Cat in the title

6. Cardi B and Doja Cat?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  You're really saying that nobody knows them??

7. She's way too different from Cardi B and Doja Cat. Her solo made no impression this time

8. Jun Soyeon is the best♡♡♡

9. Cringeㅋㅋ

10. But she's just an idol that nobody knows

11. She's way too different from the 2 people you've mentioned. First of all, she's not going for the sexy concept... And her skills and star factor are different

12. I don't think that you would think of "genius" naturally when you see this friend, hence why I think that this is trying too hard to push her

13. I'm not sure if she should be considered a genius. There are lots of idols who are good at composing nowadays

14. I really think that she's a genius, but that title was trying to drag her 

15. ..... It's not like the general public are fools. If she's a good performer and her song is good, they'll listen to it 

16. I'm not sure about this but I do think she's a genius. If you look at people who are called genius among female idols, you'd think of BoA and Ivy but her skills really make her a genius

17. Huh? She's definitely not at the level of Cardi B or Doja Cat

18. I don't think they're comparable but it's true that she has talent

19. I like both Doja and Jun Soyeon but I hate this kind of post

20. How do you think of promoting someone like that..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com