Wednesday, August 11, 2021

[theqoo] IF THIS MV WAS RELEASED NOW, WILL THE RESPONSES EXPLODE VS NOT EXPLODE

 










He's freaking hip and his MV will blow up for being crazy VS he's too try hard, people will criticize him

By the way, the MV came out 8 years ago.. 

original post: here

1. I feel like a lot of people will call this cringe 

2. It's been less time than I thought, I thought it has been 13 years..

3. Countrified

4. It's just embarrassing, from his expressions alone, it annoys me 

5. If it wasn't for GD, it wouldn't hit big. This is going overboard

6. It's just countrified and the song will be buried

7. He's f*cking too much and cringey... 

8. If it's GD, of course it will hit big

9. I feel like if he acts like this now, people will wonder what he's doingㅋㅋㅋ

10. If he's never been in a controversy, he will hit big 

11. Because it's GD.. it'll hit big

12. His drugs controversy aside... Even at the moment it came out, I used to find it cringe

13. Cringe

14. But it's GD?

15. People will call this too much and cringeㅋㅋ  but it's perfect for 2011~2013 era


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com