Wednesday, August 11, 2021

[theqoo] JENNIFER ANISTON ♥ DAVID SCHWIMMER. FOLLOWING 'FRIENDS' REUNION, DATING

 

It was revealed that Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer from 'Friends' have developed into a couple after the reunion, on the 11th (Korea time).

One side revealed: they have been sending messages to each other after shooting Friends : The Reunion and grew close. They went on a date in New York. 
The two went to Jennifer Aniston's house and ate dinner together. They also had a date in the vineyard of Santa Barbara and drank wine together.
[...]

Meanwhile, after Jennifer Aniston divorced with Brad Pitt in 2005, she married and divorced Justin Theroux whom she met in 2010 through the movie 'Wunderlist"

If this is true, congrats congrats

original post: here

1. Hulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ daebak 

2. Omo please make it trueㅜㅜ

3. What the? I need to rewatch itㅜㅜ

4. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm rewatching Friends entirely and they suit each other so wellㅠㅠ

5. It feels like a joke, but I really want this to be true!!!!!

6. ???????????????????????????????????

7. Omo omo they definitely suit each otherㅋㅋ

8. Rachel and Ross??????

9. My eyes! My eyes!

10. Oh my godㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ  Rachel and Ross in real lifeㅠㅜㅠㅠ  I love this


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com