Wednesday, August 11, 2021

[theqoo] CELEBRITIES TURNING 30 NEXT YEAR

 

Seo Kangjoon

IU

Lee Hyunwoo

Jiyeon

Park Bogum

Taemin

Dasom

Yoo Seungho

Suga

Ravi

D.O

original post: ere

1. There are actually some people here that I just realized were younger than me...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ah..

2. There all not 30 yet? They're babies. I can't believe they're turning 30

3. Yoongi is still in his early 20s in my eyes

4. All the 2nd generations maknaes are turning 30 nowㅋㅋㅋ
When Shinee Taemin came out, I thought "someone younger than me is debuting!!!"ㅠㅠㅠ

5. How is a middle schooler like Taemin turning 30...

6. There's no meaning to age anymore. Nowadays, nobody looks their age. Whether they're turning 30 or 31 it's all the same

7. So Bogum will be 30 by the time he comes back from the army. The future looks bright

8. So I'm getting old too ugh

9. I'm shocked by Yoo Seungho. Time flies

10. Taemin...?? Taemin and the number 30 just don't match each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com