Thursday, September 9, 2021

[enter-talk] A WITNESS PICTURE OF JIMIN AND SEOLHYUN WAS UPLOADED

Jimin and Seolhyun went to Lee Ssang Soon's photo exhibition in June this year
This photo was shared on a commoner's vlog

The witness was real!!
+8: Last-last week, I saw Jimin and Seolhyun at an exhibitionㅎ Even so, they are doing well nowadays (comment was posted on 6/29/2021)

post response:
[+531][-55]
original post: here

1. [+579, -38]
Seolhyun is seriously a real friend for sticking to her friend when she was having it the hardest

2. [+467, -27]
It's a relief that Seolhyun stayed by her side. She's impressive for maintaining her friendship even though she was getting all the hate... If I was Seolhyun, I would've feel so frustrated with the hate that I would've distanced myself a bit from her

3. [+287, -31]
Look at Jimin's collarbones, they look so skinny...ㅠㅠ even so, it's a relief that she's smiling brightly

4. [+107, -90]
I find it so repulsive that the public's sentiment is changing now

5. [+104, -30]
Given the situation, there's no way Jimin approached them first. A big celebrity like Lee Hyori must have initiated the contact first. For real, I feel like supporting her through gestures like that must've given her some strength

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com