Thursday, September 9, 2021

[theqoo] LEEHI, 'DRUG CHARGES' B.I, KEEPING LOYALTY.... "AFTERMATH"

 



Singer Lee Hi expressed her gratitude towards B.I, who was handed over to trial for drug use.

Lee Hi appeared on Naver Now on the 9th and talked about her third full album '4 ONLY', which was released after 5 years of waiting.

Lee Hi said, "I want to say thank you to B.I for featuring." The song 'Savior' in the album was featuring B.I. 

She continued, "In the interview, he said that I was quite a loyal friend, he's also quite a loyal friend." "Hanbin0ah, thanks to you I think I was able to release a good music video".

Many fans expressed their disappointment at Lee Hi's remarks. On an online community bulletin board, responses such as "Couldn't you just say these words through Katalk instead?", "It's wrong to mention an acquaintance who is still on trial for drugs," and "Are you shielding him because he's a friend?"

B.I, who is accused of violating the Narcotics Control Act, will be sentenced to the first trial at 1:50 pm on the 10th.


original post: here

1. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Saying this through Katalkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree with this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Birds of a feather 

4. Using songs B.I wrote, featuring B.I, starring him in her MV, Lee Hi did that fully knowing she can get sworn at so I don't feel bad for her one bit

5. Hi-yah.... You should've just stayed quiet

6. Whether it's friendship or love, I hope it last forever

7. They do suit each other...

8. 
*We are friends for life*

9. Personally, I can understand them being friends, and I can understand that from her perspective, he must be a good person..... But why does she need the general public to know about their relationship...? I seriously wonder why did she feel it was necessary... 

10. I seriously can't understand 

11. I'm seeing Lee Hi in a new lifht 

12. Thanking a criminal and mentioning them, who would like that f*ck? Just flaunt your friendship in your katalks 

13. Seriously should've kept it on Katalk

14. This is seriously so wrong 

15. Wow she even invited him on her MV..?? Looks like drugs aren't considered a crime anymore




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com