Thursday, September 9, 2021

[theqoo] KWON MINA'S INSTA UPDATE

"I can't post, so I'll tell you this and delete my Instagram tomorrow. Firstly, I checked the photos and videos claimed by Yoo as well as the level of severity. 

It only showed my condition. There were no other words, and that text was all. There were no threats. There was no threat of suicide. 

My actions and remarks went too far regardless of my harsh feelings after withdrawing from [AOA]. However, I want to release voice and video, not transcripts. But the video, I don't think anyone has it, right?

There were so many edited parts in the transcript, and I promised to forgive everything with a sincere apology. However, it didn't seem like a sincere apology from my point of view, and the 10 years were too long and painful for me.

After that, my actions, including texts, were more violent because I was so vengeful that I wanted to pay back with the same. The remarks and actions that I shouldn't have done went too far. 

I also hurt many people. I'm sorry, but now I'm not tied to the past. I'm going to close my social media for the time being. If I have a chance, I hope that we'll have another space to talk again."
CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. To be honest, I don't even know anymore if she's really sick or not

2. Stop ㅠㅠ I'm scared that she does something extreme so I will save my words but please stop using SNS

3. She's looking for causes for her mental disorder from other people. She then went crazy over her own delusions. I don't even think that she developed mental issues because of the entertainment industry anymore. I'm more worried that people around her go crazy because of her

4. I feel like I'm about to get mental issues because of her. Her gaslighting is seriously so solidㅋㅋㅋ  the people who've been directly in contact with her are so pitiful

5. But once her money is low, she's crawl back crying

6. Just reading her name makes me uncomfortable now. The later she self-reflects, the deeper her regrets will be... so I hope that she can get it together now and live a proper life

7. Wow... this scandal broke out only a year ago and for this little while, this scandal is already so tiring to me... imagine how exhausted are the members who lived through this all these years... their mentality must be crushed

8. Just how did the AOA members deal with her all this time...

9. Mina-yah, stop tormenting AOA

10. This all happened because of you though..ㅋㅋ You're the one who hurt yourself so why are you using her suicide to threaten others...? Why are you gaslighting others and blaming others?

11. Jimin and the other AOA kids should all come back. I miss you kids

12. So what is she gonna do about Jimin and the other AOA members?...ㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com