Wednesday, September 8, 2021

[theqoo] WHICH CREW ARE YOU SUPPORTING ON SWF NOW?

 

Cocan Butter

YGX

La Chica

PROWDMON

Hook

WayB

WANT

HolyBang


original post :here

1. La Chica
 🖤🖤🖤

2. YGX🖤

3. Holy Bang and YGX

4. HolyBang, Coca, YGX

5. As a team, WANT but I'm liking HoneyJ more and more the more I watch her. And all the Holy Bang members are so likable 

6. I like them all, but Hook and Holy Bang are the ones I'm supporting, but seriously all of them are so likable 

7 I love all of them so I can't chooseㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Prowdmon, La Chica and Hook!!!! But I'm supporting the other teams too !! 

8. Coca💛🤎💛🤎💛🤎

9. It used to be YGX but after watching the broadcast, I'm drawn to Holy Bang

10. Holy Bang, YGX and Prowdmon 

11. La Chica and Holy Bang!!!

12. WANT and La Chica 

13. Hook and Prowdmon 

14. Holy Bang💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com