Wednesday, September 8, 2021

[theqoo] MINA RELEASED HER OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Hello, this is Kwon Mina, who has been creating a stir and endlessly causing trouble due to my wrong choices.

Honestly, I’ve said that I wanted to live like myself, but when I came to my senses, I was just acting strong and living without common sense.

In my struggle, all that’s left is anger.. So when I felt that I had really gone crazy, I had deleted my Instagram account completely.

But I’m back like this after a short while.. There is a reason, so please look at me just once. I won’t get worked up..I won’t say any lies, including shocking and bad actions and words.. First of all, I’m posting on Instagram because after seeing the Dispatch article about the 128 minutes, I tried emailing the Dispatch reporters and leaving my contact information. Even if I’m alone, I’d like to share my side of the story even a little bit. The managers mentioned in the report and the story behind the transcript, I know who all of them are and remember what happened. I don’t know who sent in the transcripts, it’s probably FNC’s team leader or manager or someone from Shin’s side, but I’d rather have the recordings with our voices revealed from beginning to end..

I’d rather they reveal my full conversation with manager Kim without omitting the context..
If you only listen to the report from Unnie’s side and read the text like this, it’s like I’ve received an apology over 100 times. If there was a CCTV recording, I would want to reveal the entire video and audio. Please just reveal as much of it as possible. Weren’t you filming and recording from the moment you entered and left my house.. The team leader and manager who were especially close to Shin had accompanied her.. Please reveal it..

If this is how it turns out, everything I’ve said until now becomes a lie. I’ve been the talk of the town.. But please don’t take this opportunity to confine me, not when it comes to this case.. All of the people who have acknowledged some things and know some things probably won’t reveal what they know, but at least give me a chance to speak on my own. Give me a chance to [present] a witness, [submit] a report, [show] evidence, and more.. I plead you. You can contact me directly..And I’ll tell you exactly how the indoor smoking issue ended. I paid a fine of 300,000 won (approximately $257) and apologized to them, cleaned it up, and left behind a letter in the room. It may sound like an excuse, but it’s true that I didn’t see a notice about the nonsmoking policy and was never informed about it. If not smoking indoors is common sense, I’m really just someone without even the most basic common sense.. By selecting a room where smoking is allowed, I thought that’s how it had naturally proceeded. It turned out that instead of only upgrading the hotel, there were four hotels there, and they changed me to a different hotel. I did not give my full attention to their explanation. It’s all my fault, and I didn’t accept it when all of you explained it to me, and I behaved as I pleased.. I apologize. I will make sure I don’t cause harm in such a clueless way in the future..

I will also stop using Instagram.. I really need to recognize that my actions are wrong and stop, receive treatment well, reflect on myself, and try to live on as a bright person.. The report had me contemplating a lot, but I’m really upset about this.. I genuinely feel like I’m going to break down.. Even if the misunderstandings aren’t solved, I just wanted to put it out there.. I’m sorry..
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Sigh.. she's blaming others until the end. Please stop bullsh*tting about yourself ㅠㅠ

2. Wow from the moment she bashed Jimin's looks, she was out for me. Please protect Jimin's mentality ㅠㅠ

3. Does she have borderline personality disorder? I wasn't interested in her even if she kept on talking but if she keeps on doing that, it will be problematic

4. Please just stop............

5. While people are still being understanding because of your mental disorder, please stop and get treated

6. Let's stop pretending to be kind, f*ck

7. So that's how people with mental issues act... it's my first time witnessing something like this... interesting

8. Can someone please take care of her?ㅠㅠ She really needs to get treated...

9. The more time goes by, the more pitiful the AOA members become.....ㅠㅠ

10. It's not like she's promoting as a celebrity anymore so why does she always act like a public figure?


 

"This is Mina's mother. Mina went to the ER of Hanyang hospital, she was taken by the paramedics. I'm going too. You too come."

I feel like IG is becoming poisonous for me. My mom has been sending suicide threats texts to Yoo? On that day, it's true that this happened to me after what Yoo did, the content that my mom has been sending and receiving from Yoo were about me. I'm not going to send nor receive any texts from him. I'm not going to say more about this. I'm going to meet with the journalists and reveal everything about this picture and other pictures. I'm going to honestly reveal everything about F agency, the managers and Shin unnie. I needed to gather all the evidences I had and I did my best to do so. I'm not going to be wishy washy on IG anymore. I acknowledge the wrong I did, and I will talk frankly. Sorry. 

original post: here

1. Either her mom is the same as her or she took her mom's phone and sent it.. I actually wished it was the latter

2. And now she's even dragging Yoo into this.. She's f*cking tiring.. 

3. The mom and Mina are making the same typos though?

4. Can she stop going on IG already 

5. We don't believe anything that you said, whether you reveal something or not. It's been how many times already? 

6. Wow what an amazing woman 

7. Jimin is pitiful 

8. Can she enter the mental hospital already?

9. Stop it already, who cares anymore

10. That's exactly why AOA members aren't doing anything to respond toher

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com