Wednesday, September 8, 2021

[theqoo] ITZY'S TEASER STYLING WITH REACTIONS SAYING THE STYLING IS TOO MUCH..

 

Lia


Yuna


Ryujin


Chaeryeong


Yeji

Their cordi was always notorious for being experimental (with their hair stylist) but this time, there are a lot of responses to those teasers

original post: here

1. I feel like although Yeji pulled it off, I wished they gave her something easy to pull off like the other members for once ㅠㅠ

2. They look like characters from League of Legends

3. I don't feel like it's that strange? 

4. Me too I'm fine with it ㅋㅋ  as long as they pull it offㅋㅋㅋ I feel like it'll be better if we see this on stage, but I can understand the fans' reactions 

5. Even thought Yeji is able to pull off anything, why are they acting like that only towards Yeji ..

6. Am I the only one who finds it pretty...? And Yeji's face shape is seriously f*cking pretty. She looks so kitsch 

7. If I were a member, I would've been more jealous of Yeji if anything....? Everyone looks so average, and Yeji is the olny one who really stands out 

8. I was more shocked that they all look pretty... They're all pretty 

9. Yeji's concept is the most eye catching one, what's the issue,,,? Are you writing this to get them hate? Rather, I'm complaining on the fact that they're not giving Chaeryeong anything. Every time, Yeji is the only memorable one from the teasers. She's not just pretty but she's charming and unique 

10. Yeji's clothes are more an issue



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com