Wednesday, September 1, 2021

[enter-talk] YUJU IN KONNECT ENTERTAINMENT

Yuju who promoted under Gfriend as a main vocal has now found a new agency
"Hello, this is Yuju. 
To the precious fans who have been waiting for me without changing their love, I would like to first thank you. 
Konnect Entertainment who has been honestly so respectful towards me this whole time has now partnered up with me. 
I will become Yuju who is able to deliver sincere music along with Konnect Entertainment who approached me with such healthy and good energy. 
Thank you so much"

The agency currently has Kang daniel, CL and Chancellor. The company seems to really focus on music, they're doing good work 

post response:
[+323][-32]
original post: here

1. [+105, -8]
Her profile pictures are too pretty ㅠㅠ

2. [+82, -5]
Wow how many OST did she do.. 

3. [+72, -1]
Who cares which company she picks? As long as she has the right mindset in promoting again, I love it. She's a kid who does well in anything she's given so I'm not even worried about her. I just hope that our Yoona is always happy 

4. [+51, -1]
I'm already happy thinking about the fact that she will sing for us on her Youtube channel

5. [+50, -3]
They went for companies who genuinely care about them, what a relief. As a Buddy I'm happy
Yerin: 
Hello, this is Yerin.
I have joined Sublime Artist Agency. I will work hard to show you the best sides of me through various activities.
My fans whom I love, thank you for always supporting me and loving me. I will become a Yeri who can always repay that love! I love you.
Sowon: 
Hello. This is Kim Sojung. 
After a long deliberation, I have signed with IOS Company. My heart feels relieved for signing with a company which sincerely cares and loves me. As much as the fans have waited for me, I will work just as hard to pay everything back with a good side of me. Please stay tuned and support me!
Yuzu: 
Hello, this is Yuju. 
To the precious fans who have been waiting for me without changing their love, I would like to first thank you. 
Konnect Entertainment who has been honestly so respectful towards me this whole time has now partnered up with me. 
I will become Yuju who is able to deliver sincere music along with Konnect Entertainment who approached me with such healthy and good energy. 
Thank you so much




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com