Wednesday, September 1, 2021

[theqoo] TOM HOLLAND'S IG UPDATE (ZENDAYA'S BIRTHDAY)



The caption is so sweet

original post: here

1. F*ck this is heart fluttering.... Wow

2. 'My MJ' crazy, from the start he's crazy sweetㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ

3. Crazy crazy crazy crazy he told her to call him when she wakes up....................

4. Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠ  please get married

5. Ha she's f*cking pretty and he's f*cking handsome and they're so heart fluttering.... He's hitting so hard at the 'My MJ' part, he's too sweet

6. Ah f*ck look at Koreans nitpicking at a English person's Englishㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Freaking hilarious 

7. Ah... There are still a lot of people now who get this wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm a foreigner reader and there's nobody who will shorten 'you're' to 'your' around me, this is a mistake! 

8. Huh crazy, they're really dating??????!!!! Hul 

9. No... I need to rename myself as MJ..

10. What a fox f*ck, he told her to call him when she's up.... F*ck

11. F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck this is freaking heart fluttering, they're a real high teen couple 

12. Wow f*ck he said 'My MJ'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

13. The xxx made me f*cking faint...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com