Wednesday, September 22, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA [SAVAGE] HALLUCINATION QUEST (1) NING NING/WINTER













original post: here

1. As expected, Ning Ning fits thick makeup. But are they going to have no teaser with light makeup? ㅠㅜ... ㅠㅜ

2. They're all pretty~~ I'm looking forward to tomorrow

3. They look like game characters, pretty 

4. Hul if this is the work of Kim Wookie cordi, I'm totally looking forward... Isn't this the Y2K vibe It's f*cking cyber

5. Hul Ning Ning is so pretty 

6. Hul the black mamba making the hallucination quest

7. Wow this is the new retroㅋㅋㅋ So hipㅋㅋ

8. Ning Ning who is a natural beauty is way prettier than Winter for me. Winter has that Lee Jihye + Narsha vibe to her, while Ning Ning looks like Joy + Jennie 

9. Wow it's unique and freaking pretty, I wonder who the photographer is

10. They indeed seized their concept now, it's seriously good 

11. Ning Ning's visuals are crazy... F*cking pretty 

12. Wow the concept is daebak 

13. What's up with Ning Ning.. She's daebak... The first picture is perfect

14. Wow those angles are interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This reminds of me end of century SM concept

15. Every time Ning Ning releases her pictures, she shocks me at how photogenic she is

16. Winter looks like Choi Hyojin, I look forward to the stage

17. If you look at Aespa, Ning Ning's pictures always come out the best

18. Wow Ning Ning's clothes have the lyrics on, it's so detailedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. I always see pictures like that on Pinterest latelyㅋㄲㅋ They know what's trending 

20. This reminds me of Jojo's poses from Jojo the mangaㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com