Thursday, September 23, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA [SAVAGE] HALLUCINATION QUEST (1) KARINA/GISELLE













original post: here

1. But it's tacky 

2. It kinda reminds me of those old days, SES vibes?

3. Wow.......I can't believe there are people who look like them in real life, they're seriously f*cking pretty 

4. It's f*cking uniqueㅋㅋㅋㅋ  When they first appeared, people were comparing them to so many other artists, but not anymore. They have their own color and I'm curious to listen to their song ㅋㅋㅋ

5. They're really understanding the trend. Nowadays, the kitsch and generation X are the trend

6. Wow she really looks like Chun Seojin 

7. Karina's legs are 3000m long 

8. Wow.... I never knew this trend would come back, but the end of century trend is actually coming back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. They look like people from the future

10. This reminds me of the 80s, SES also had this concept and Yang Hyunsuk's wife's group with that TLC concept? Also Morning Musume

11. Giselle is slowly getting prettier 

12. Karina is seriously a game characterㄷㄷㄷ

13. Ah f*ck I like the countrified conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I can't take my eyes off Karina... She's perfect..

15. Giselle is crazy 

16. High fashion 

17. Seriously this concept can only be done by Aespaㅋㅋ

18. No words needed for Karina, but Giselle is seriously getting prettier too  She was pretty before, but she's getting prettier

19. Karina is crazy 

20. The concept is solid, it's too good




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com