Thursday, September 23, 2021

[theqoo] IDOLS' OFFICIAL GOODS THAT OTHER FANS MIGHT MISUNDERSTAND AS BEING GOODS OF ANOTHER IDOL





NCT:BOY? Do you like NCT? :)

Answer: it's TXT's online concert goods for ACT:BOY

original post: here

1. NCT and The Boyz

2. I was scrolling down thinking "those are NCT goods so what's the issue here?" but hul?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. The A does kinda look like an Nㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. For a while I was thinking "this is weird, as a Czennie, what are these goods I've never heard of?"

5. I was scrolling down thinking "those are not NCT's official colors though?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hul.. it's totally NCT

7. I thought that NCT had an unit called BOY

8. I thought these were NCT goods ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I was like "is it NCT?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I seriously though it was NCT

11. Wow any muggle passing by would be thinking that these were NCT goodsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. This is a bit;;

13. Totally looks like NCT goods ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. What is this? Is the company this thoughtless?

15. Hul... MOAs must be so mad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com