Thursday, September 23, 2021

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE HIS EYES, NOSE AND LIPS ARE ALL THE SAME SIZEㅋㅋㅋㅋ

NCT Mark. His face is quite interesting. How can the size of his eyes nose and lips all be the same...? (T/N: I think OP means the size of eyes, tip of his nose and mouth)





But looking into him, I found that it was also the case when he was young ㅋㅋ I'm curious about his parents' genes



post response:
[+168][-17]
original post: here

1. [+37, 0]
People who've seen him in real life said that his eyes were freaking bigㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

2. [+31, -1]
I wonder just how similar in size his eyes, nose and lips were and they are really f*cking the same..

3. [+25, 0]
Legend

4. [+20, 0]
His facial features look like those of babies but I can feel that he has the body of a man. He's born with all the good things

5. [+17, 0]
Sometimes, his eyes get bigger tooㅋㅋ

6. [+10, 0]
Maggu-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+10, 0]
He has a cute baby face but also strangely looks sexy. I freaking like him, seriously




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com