Saturday, September 18, 2021

[theqoo] LEE SOOMAN APPEARING ON NCT127'S TIKTOK

Me too I doubted my eyes for a second...But it's trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;






original post: here

1. F*cking embarrassingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. What... Is happeningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Can someone let Lee Sooman know that there are SM fans who hate him.. 

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Too funny, he's a good actor on top of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Isn't Lee Sooman from the New Right?

6. I can never see him as funny after knowing he supports New Right

7. Don't use NCT to bury this ajussi

8. It's indeed funny though 

9. This grandpa sure shoots a lot of Tiktoks nowadays 

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋ

11. How can Haechan and Mark be this cute? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the maknae line

12. F*ck it's funny 

13. What kind of aura is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I was doubting my eyes when I saw this in their official account 

15. I bet the international fans are going crazy over this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com