Friday, September 17, 2021

[theqoo] LOOKS LIKE J-HOPE IS WATCHING SWF (SCREENSHOT FROM HOLYBANG'S MEGA CREW MISSION)


 original post: here

1. Seems like they would've been J-Hope's pick if he watched it

2. Me too I picked HolyBang

3. Hobi is smart

4. HoneyJ posted on Insta too

5. Hobi is too cute ㅠㅠ I don't watch SWF but if Hobi is watching it, I might watch it

6. Oh my God ㅋㅋㅋ He posted that right when the votes were over right? Me too I picked the same 

7. Apparently, HolyBang's Hertz went to the same dance academy as Hobi!!
"I went to the same academy as Hoseokㅎ,,
Tmi: Hoseok is seriously kind so I always thought that I wanted him to do well but he's succeeding thousands of hundreds of times more than I imaginedㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

8. But kids, HolyBang is seriously freaking cool.... I seriously like honey-unnie 

9. He has good manners. Idols at Bangtan's level would've for sure influenced the votes if they shared that during the voting time

10. Hobi's pick is the same as mine ^^ I want to see Hobi's version of Hey Mama



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com