Friday, September 17, 2021

[theqoo] NCT 127 'STICKER' MV



original post: here

1. Wow they are seriously good at dancing. They are unique and fun to watch

2. I'm a fan of their dongsaeng unit but this time, the concept is so good ㅠㅠ the addictiveness of the song is no joke ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm not a fan of NCT but I knew that their music was on the neo side. You can hear the sound of Yoo Youngjin when he's doing a good job and also when he's doing a bad job. This time, it's more on the bad side

4. The song is indeed good but... it's a bit ambiguous ㅜㅜ Lemonade was way better..

5. The song is good

6. The MV is seriously well-made. The special effects are wow

7. It kinda reminds me of Don't Call Me

8. As expected, they are neo... freaking good..

9. Lemonade was good but it was a bit basic. The more I listen to the two songs, the more I realize that Sticker is way better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's neo and it's so good ㅋㅋ

10. From the beginning, this group never cared about making public friendly songs so... I like that they are neo

11. The song is funㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like it

12. I'm a fan of the dongsaeng unit but I've been shouting "sticker sticker sticker" all throughout the afternoon

13. It's a song that makes you wonder "what is this?", they just gave up on appealing to the public

14. It's unique alright

15. Not sure about the song but the MV is so good

16. Sticker is also addicting to listen to but I prefer Lemonade ㅠ

17. Freaking dope

18. When I heard the song on its own, I thought that it was hard to pull off but hearing it with the MV is way better

19. I kept on replaying it. It's so addicting

20. I can only remember the sound of the flute...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com