Tuesday, October 26, 2021

[enter-talk] KEP1ER'S OT9 PICTURE

They match well
I bet that they'll be even prettier once they receive proper management

post response:
[+234][-120]
original post: here

1. [+337, -74]
But Bahiyyih doesn't even stand out in an ugly way though???...

2. [+151, -10]
Seeing them like this, their visual chemistry is pretty good

3. [+115, -43]
Kim Chaehyun is freaking pretty... is she an angel??

4. [+96, -65]
Who's that one on the lower right..? I'm doubting my eyes

5. [+66, -5]
There are a lot of people hating on Bahiyyih's face but honestly, I'm not sure if she's even that ugly? She just fits well within the group? There's nothing that makes her stand out in a bad way

6. [+58, -11]
The issue isn't her face but the fact that she's never been in the top 9, had no presence rose up to top 2 because of her oppa's fans so that's why there are a lot of talks surrounding her.. She's so untalented compared to the other kids...

7. [+53, -1]
Their visual chemistry is better than I thought. I think that the bunny-stypes could be pushed


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com