Tuesday, October 26, 2021

[theqoo] MALE IDOL WHO COULD PASS OFF AS BOO SEUNGKWAN'S COUSIN

Seventeen's Boo Seungkwan



Enhypen Jungwon






They're not the f*cking same... But they look similar enough to be cousins..
If I'm the only one who thinks like that I'll delete my post with my head bowed down.. 

original post: here

1. It's my first time seeing Jungwon and they look alike 

2. The one at the bottom could be Noze's dongsaeng tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I agree, the moment I saw him, he gave me the vibes. He looks like Boo Seungkwan mixed with Kim Wooseokㅋㅋㅋ  Jungwon is pretty

4. He looks like Boo Seungkwan and Hoshi

5. The moment I saw him, I got reminded of Boo Seungkwan

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He looks more like Jang Hyunseung

7. Wow they freaking look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

8. They look alike at first sight but the more I look at them, the less they look alike

9. Their face shapes are exactly the same

10. They look way more similar in motion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com