Tuesday, October 26, 2021

[theqoo] KIM SEONHO'S EX-GIRLFRIEND'S EX-HUSBAND "SHE HAD EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS WITH 3 OTHER MEN WITHIN 3 WEEKS IN THE HOUSE"

On the 26th, Lee Jin-ho, a former entertainment journalist and YouTuber, uploaded a video on YouTube titled "The shocking reality of Kim Seon-ho's ex-girlfriend, recording released".

In the video, Mr. Lee revealed what Mrs. A's ex-husband Mr. B said in a podcast in the past. B talked about an incident that occurred during the divorce filed with his ex-wife.

He said, "(After filing for divorce with my wife) I was living separately and went home after the CCTV was installed. When I checked the CCTV's hard drive, three men came into the house within three weeks. They did "that thing" on the sofa".

He continued, "after I investigated them, two of them were from host bars, and one was a sponsor ahjussi. I think that she had a sponsor before our marriage too. Everyone will know who he is if his name is mentioned. So it was pretty dirty."

It is said that A did not want a divorce from B until the end. According to B, he is said to have appealed saying "I want to protect my family" in the last trial. B released the CCTV video of A's affair in the court, and finally won the divorce case.

B also said that A's father demanded that he pay 170 million won for divorce mediation prior to filing divorce.

original post: here

1. F*ck, this is so f*cked up. So you think that Kim Seonho will be washed clean the more you dig into the woman's past? This media play is so dirty. The more you do, the more turned off I become

2. They are just birds of a feather, can we just stop now

3. Why are they doing this? Seriously.. The way they dealt with this scandal is so dirty that I just feel sick when I see Kim Seonho

4. If you're feeling unfairly accused, you shouldn't be trying to tear the woman down and just let Kim Seonho refute everything. Anyways, they already released an official statement acknowledging everything no?

5. I don't want to see Kim Seonho on broadcast anymore. Just retire

6. The conclusion is that both of them are weird. It's not just one side that's problematic but both sides

7. And just like that, the talk about the forced abortion disappeared...

8. But we still don't know if there was a forced abortion or not though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Seonho needs to release another official statement. Just say something, I'll prepare the popcornㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'm barfing at this shield

10. I feel nauseous learning about that woman's life and Kim Seonho's fans make me repulsed. This is so complicated. Aren't they just birds of a feather?

11. Looks like they are trying to stray away from the forced abortion talk and media playing in such a disgusting way. His crazy fans are even making up rumors about him being the victim. What a mess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com