Saturday, October 23, 2021

[theqoo] DRAMA JIRISAN'S FIRST EPISODE CREATING A BUZZ

Ever since the first part, it sucks you in and in the second half, everything starts to unfold and get creepy

original post: here

1. I watched it and gave up midway

2. It's disgustingly boring. What's problematic is the 2 leads' bad acting

3. At first, I couldn't get in but it was fun from the second half

4. It's so so boring

5. A buzz?????????

6. Looks like I'll watch it since the 2nd half was fun

7. Nothing sucked me in and I wasn't creeped out either. I was looking forward to this but it was so bad that it shocked me. Where is this creating a buzz?

8. It was so bad though?

9. Did you write this without watching it...

10. It was fun!! It's because people's expectations were too high ㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode

11. Jun Jihyun was the worst. When she has a long dialogue, her tone gets so weird and I can't understand her diction

12. Oh the first part was bad but the second half was fun... but anyways, I'm gonna stick to this since I trust Kim Eunhee writer-nim

13. The CG, OST and cast were all weird. Is this creating a buzz because it was so disappointing?

14. ???

15. I read the title and was expecting good reactions and am so taken aback by the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought that I read the title wrong but seems like people found it so-so ㅠㅡ



[theqoo] JUN JIHYUN'S VISUALS CREATING A BUZZ IN REAL TIME

" What the? Is it 2001 right now?
Jun Jihyun unnie's looks are crazy"

original post: here

1. She's the prettiest in my eyes

2. Freaking pretty

3. I was so distracted in the first ep. but as soon as Jun Jihyun entered with the wheelchair, I was hookedㅠㅠ

4. Wow...

5. Wow she looks the same

6. What changed since My Sassy Girl......?

7. The only thing that I remembered since the first ep. is that Jun Jihyun is freaking pretty!!!!! nothing elseㅋㅋㅋ

8. Jun Jihyun is the best

9. She needs to stay without bangs

10. The prettiest of our country



[theqoo] [JIRISAN] OST THAT SHOCKED PEOPLE 

Many said that the dark drama turned into a youth drama in the 90s as soon as the sun rose.

original psot: here

1. For realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so taken aback

2. Both Joo Jihoon and Jun Jihyun's acting were so-so for this part... It looks so obvious that Joo Jihoon is faking his fatigue and the CG makes it look even worse. The point was to make it seem like they were on top of a mountain but there was no wind noise nor nature sounds

3. It's kind of a relief that this isn't on Netflix...ㅎㅎ

4. I want to watch this with the muted OST

5. So weird...

6. For real, I was taken aback because of the song ㅠ

7. The song aside, what's with the CG and the actors' acting?... Why do these two look so awkward?

8. Who arranged the music????

9. Sweet Home's Warriors was like that tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The smell of a 90's dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com