Friday, October 22, 2021

[theqoo] *SPOILER*GIRLS PLANET999'S KEP1ER DEBUT MEMBERS

1. Kim Chaehyun (KR)

2. Hue Ning Bahiyyih (KR)


3. Choi Yujin (KR)

4. Kim Dayeon (KR)

5. Seo Youngeun (KR)

6. Kang Yeseo (KR)

7. Hikaru (JP)

8. Mashiro (JP)

9. Shen Xiaoting

original post: here

1. What is Hue Ning good at? Singing?

2. Shen Xiaoting has no controversy and she's the only Chinese...? Daebak 

3. There are more Koreans than I expected to debut, congrats congrats

4. Hue Ning Bahiyyih is 2nd...?

5. Mashiro and Shen Xiaoting are really pretty 

6. Shen Xiaoting.. ♡

7.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMashiro congrats on debuting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I'm seeing Mashiro for the first time, she's pretty 

9. They tone down on the riggingㅋ But this is quite obvious

10. Yujin-ah congrats😍😍😍😍

11. Dayeon-ie fighting!

12. The #2 proves that this wasn't rigged 

13. I was curious about Shen Xiaoting and watched her video, she's f*cking pretty... (I'm not Chineseㅋㅋ I got to know her through the programㅋㅋ)

14. There are a lot of pretty kids 

15. I watched the broadcast but I don't even know who the #1 is... She had no presence


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com