Friday, October 22, 2021

[enter-talk] THE KIM SEONHO I KNOW....

(t/n: there's around 4+ posts on Pann right now talking about his good deeds from acquaintances, we will only translate this one)

It's the first time I've ever written in a place like this.
I'm Seonho's high school classmate,
This is about the person Kim Seonho that I know, not about the actor Kim Seonho.
I wanted to tell you more about hi.
First, we've had a few episodes together.
1. When I was in school, my friend A and I didn’t know much about fashion.
He's a good hype man(?) when it comes to his character
Seonho came with us together to shop and even took into consideration the price
He helped us shop for clothing
(Seonho even saved 2 people who almost got scammed in the bargaining..)
2. Another time, the 3 of us were playing basketball
I have a short physique compared to my other friends.
So the opposing team ended up injured me with an intentional foul.
Seonho then saw that my lips started bleeding
I remember Seonho's burning desire to revenge for his friend.
After graduating from high school, we kept in touch for a while.
And Seonho started appearing in dramas and variety shows.
When I heard good news, I congratulated him.
He never took anything for granted and is actually a shy friend.
When I saw the incident happen with him this time,
I know that only the parties involved will know the details and the truth,
But with Seonho's nature that I know, he's not someone who would make excuses for himself
He's Kim Seonho who will apologize for his own mistakes and own it. This is such a Kim Seonho-like thing to do
I'm writing this because some people are taking this opportunity to share lies and spread lies about him.
It seems that there are people who are trying to gain attention from this
This friend is having a harder time than anyone else right now
Please do not use Kim Seonho's name... I beg you

: My graduation albums are put somewhere in the warehouse, so here is the graduation booklet + album
Authenticate with CD.


post response:
[+1,418][-243]
original post: here

1. [+417, -208]
They will keep on fabricating things like that to end the haters, meanwhile all those admirable stories keep appearingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+343, -98]
I hope more people find the courage to speak up. The haters keep asking people to release proofs, and now that they did, they can't do anything about it. I think that everyone around actor Kim Seonho knows this. I hope that he has people who are around him who can support him. I hope this doesn't become excessive.. I'm hurting for him seriously.. 

3. [+289, -139]
I'm Seonho-nim's fan. Thank you for releasing this post. I find it so weird that people are taking the opportunity of this incident blowing up to hate on him. And thank you for confirming that my eyes weren't wrong about him.

4. [+249, -152]
What do you want us to do? The forced abortion scandal is becoming so blurred nowㅌㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+121, -27]
Looks like he has good reputation with people around him, he survived this 


[theqoo] ANOTHER ADMIRABLE STORY CAME OUT ABOUT KIM SEONHO 

t/n: the post is reacting to the PANN post above

Here is what the RTs are saying about this
Ah crazy LOL does OP think that this is some kind of amazing tale to share? It's not even an admirable story it's just... It's just about some anecdotes about his school days
That's considered an admirable story....Where?
1. He just went to look at clothes with his friend 
2. He saw his friend getting hit so he got mad
Isn't it just..... Isn't it just how all humans react?? What kind of parallel world are they living in??? No but you can fabricate things, but that's all you could come up with???


Shouldn't he receive this year's Nobel Prize at this rate? (t/n: it's sarcastic)


This has to be the most useless piece written about Kim Seonho, to the point I wonder why they felt the need to upload this


Acknowledging, apologizing and owning it being a Seonho-like answer, what kind of bullsh*t? 
Hey... It's given that if you make a mistake, you should apologize

OP didn't even say "Kim Seonho saw me getting hit by the other team so he went to do X against them" but simply that he was burning with anger? F*ck what kind of admirable story is that? 

Then, I'm Mother Theresa and Catherine McAuley

1. He chose clothes for his friend
2. He got pissed because his friend got hurt playing basketball
It's like an anecdote from my Twitter friend with me yesterday, what kind of admirable story is this.. No but what is this?


original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just how little admirable acts have he done in his life that this is considered admirable from him to be worth an article?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Yeah, Kim Seonho is such a kind soul

2. This seriously isn't going to help him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The content is hilariousㅠㅠㅠ  The more you write about him, the more you'll ruin his image... It's better than he just reflects quietly 

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nowadays, even the most trivial thing can be considered an admirable story 

4. Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋ

5. Did OP do that purposefully to get him sworn at?

6. Just imagine how little admirable acts he's done

7. Yeah yeah, keep releasing admirable stories about him, it makes me look like I have a lot too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. And I suddenly became Mother Theresaㄷㄷ

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This just shows that he really has no admirable stories about him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wait this isn't even a joke? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com