Friday, October 22, 2021

[enter-talk] KIM HEECHUL RELEASED HIS TWO-SHOT WITH AESPA!




Heechul: Oh yeah! I took a picture with Aespa
Seolhyun: Get out


post response:
[+201][-23]
original post: here

1. [+96, 0]
It reminds me of how Pann was making up BS saying that Kim Heechul and Kim Shinyoung ditched Seolhyun and Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+61, -2]
She's a fanㅋㅋㅋ
"ae Seolhyun.."

3. [+55, -1]
The Aespa members went one by one next to Kim Heechul's pannel to take a picture with him

4. [+39, -59]
Giselle's looks are really ambiguousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -7]
The more I see them, the more I think that Ningning is the real visual. Winter looks exactly like the type that Korean people would stan while Karina looks like those ssen unnies with super good bodies

6. [+19, 0]
It reminds me of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"I was just staying still but the Twice kids came in to take a picture"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com