Friday, October 22, 2021

[teens stories] CURRENT STATE OF OUR COUNTRY'S TIKTOKS

"I'm living,
I have bones,
I have skin,
I have a soul,
I'm now a human"



"Yah, I can't do it
I'll do it for you! Pay attention!"

Are those really the popular TikToks? I seriously am not sure...

post response:
[+819][-49]
original post: here

1. [+832, -8]
What wrong did I do?

2. [+591, -2]
ㆍㅡㆍ
"A story blinded by curiosity"

3. [+471, -347]
But it's not like they were harming anyone so I don't know why are people mocking them so much... If you hate TikTok so much, just don't watch it. I don't even have the app

4. [+197, -3]
F*ck, we need to shave their hair so they can't go on TikTok anymore. The elementary school brats...

5. [+164, -3]
Aren't kids who are not that bright the ones on TikTok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com