Friday, October 22, 2021

[theqoo] GIRLS PLANET999 DEBUT GROUP NAME

 






Kepler

original post: here

1. It sounds like Katalk-ler (t/n: 케톡러=케톡악플러 someone who writes hate comments on Katalk)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Searching this group will be f*cking difficult. How are they going to win against Kepler? (t/n: German astronomer)

3. F*ck it reminds me of Katalk-lerㅋㅋ

4. You call this a girl group logo...?

5. The logo is something and the name is something else... Why does it look so factory-punched out?

6. The weirdest name out of all idol groups who came out recentlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It feels like I've heard it a lot already 

7. It does make a strong impression, it's not bad, it's unique. 

8. So far, I've never thought "daebak" when I saw any of the new names come outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. They're going for "Pler" because it's from "Planet... I feel it's pretty!

10. The name aside, the logo seriously sucks


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com