Saturday, October 30, 2021

[theqoo] LAI GUANLIN'S RECENT WHEREABOUTS IN CHINA

He's living a good life going around luxury stores














original post: here

1. His face is always just as handsome
I liked him so much
He was such a disappointmentㅠ

2. He's handsome, severely handsome...Sigh 

3. The ones with the glasses on reminds me of Wanna One, he's handsome

4. He's indeed super handsome.. But he's an honorary Chinese

5. He looks like Kim Hyunjoong during his glory days

6. I'm glad that Linlin is living a good life

7. His visuals will never downgrade ㅋㅋ people were claiming that his visuals will be over in China, but he's still just as handsome

8. I've never found any Chinese members handsome, but he's really.. Handsome;

9. I support Guanlin, be even more successful

10. His skin looks so good


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com