Saturday, October 30, 2021

[theqoo] THE HIGHER WOMEN'S EDUCATION LEVEL, THE LOWER THE PROBABILITY OF BEING MARRIED

 

"The reason for being unmarried, in general, not due to money or jobs"
Women, the higher the level of education, the higher the unmarried rate"

"Male unmarried rate, the highest with 2nd and 3rd years graduates"

Among the population over the age of 30, 4th year college graduates male unmarried rate > female unmarried rate

In the university graduate population, the female unmarried rate exceeds the male unmarried rate.

The mismatch among highly educated women seems to be getting worse in the marriage market.

original post: here

1. I'm in my mid 30s and I'm telling you, only kids who've always wanted to marry since they were young will get married, the rest don't 

2. Whether you get married or not, choose whatever makes you the happiest. I don't have the confidence to sacrifice myself for someone else's life so I'm staying unmarried

3. Just go for someone if you find a good person, if not, don't. Marriage shouldn't be something too complex either

4.  I'm living while earning good money and my life is steady right now, marriage for me is just an option among others,..ㅋㅋ

5. It's because for successful women, marriage is more of an obstacleㅇㅇ If they came out from a good university with good prospects of being promoted, why would they get married?

6. It's because the more educated you get, the more you understand that you shouldn't live your life following others that you will understand that marriage isn't an obvious conclusion to life

7. If your goal in life is to succeed, for women, marriage would represent running a marathon full of sandbags.. If you live alone, you take responsibility over your own actions and that's it. You may think that it's only natural that taking career breaks/parenting/in-laws/housework should be shared but if you meet the wrong person, you have to be ready to take responsibility over these. If your goal in life is to succeed, you should just stay unmarried

8. Ever since I was born, I've always did everything for myself in my life so marriage never seemed necessary for me... Even if I find someone I really love, do I really need to get married..?

9. I'll do it at 40 

10. I'm a married person butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you have good education and competences, don't get married. Being married gives me a lot of safety and I'm truly satisfied. However, I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to get higher education with a higher pay and do everything by myselfㅋㅋㅋ I'm someone who gets lonely really easily so I'm satisfied being married but.... Had I earned a higher salary, I would think about it? Even if you get lonely easily and you want to get married, please don't get a kid. My baby is 12 months old and I f*cking want to kill myself. Honestly I was f*cking satisfied when I was jut married without a kid, I could just hang out the 2 of us togetherㅋㅋㅋ Once you have a kid, you'd want to just give up on life


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com