Wednesday, October 6, 2021

[theqoo] (PERSONAL OPINION) FEMALE IDOL WHO RESEMBLES AESPA'S NAEVIS FROM THEIR MV

Aespa Savage MV's Naevis





I personally think she looks like Elris' Bella

original post: here

1. Is she a rookie? 

2. So prettyㅠㅠㅠ  She's in the same group as Sohee from Produce? 

3. F*cking pretty I'm in shock wow 

4. The real one is even prettier 

5. Hul they're freaking the same 

6. Wow she's f*cking pretty, it's the first time I find a female idol pretty after seeing Suzy 

7. Look at thisㅋㅋㅋ Even the hair is so similar, it looks like the real person

8. She's so pretty I even looked her up on Youtube, she's serously pretty... 

9. Daebak they look so similar 

10. Hul this is seriously daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ Among Aespa's characters, Naevis is the prettiest

11. They look alike 

12. I used to think she looked like Hyunjooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But this person looks like her 

13. I thought she looked like AOA's Choa 

14. I don't know if they would still look alike without the haircut, but this female idol is f*cking pretty, even her aura is pretty 

15. They seriously look alike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com