Wednesday, October 6, 2021

[theqoo] UMJI'S INSTAGRAM (3 MEMBERS OF GFRIEND WILL REDEBUT) + GROUP NAME



"Hello, this is Umji. As I took a long time to make my next decisions carefully, I have now come to deliver good news to everyone. From now on, Eunha, SinB, and Umji will promote as a 3-member group with We debated on a lot of different options, but many of those questions have now been settled, and now I am very much looking forward to our new promotions from here. , and I will do my best so please send your encouragements and anticipation. Thank you." - CR. Allkpop

original post: here

1. So cool~~ Fighting on the new challenge!!

2, She speaks so prettily too. Fighting

3. Daebak daebak, I like this

4. Crazy, I like this so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't know if I'll be their fan but I'll be buying their album for sureㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Nice ㅠㅠㅠ!!!

6. Gasp ㅠㅠ I'm not a fan but these 3 are likable

7. Looking forward to it, daebak

8. Looking forward to this!!!!!! Ah but I'm so shocked at how pretty Umji is

9. Fighting, I'll support you

10. I like that there's a vibe to this unit. As long as the song is good, they will be able to go back to their previous heydays



[theqoo] GFRIEND EUNHA, SINB, UMJI'S GIRL GROUP TO BE POSSIBLY CALLED 'VIVIZ'
(Eun) Bi (Eun) Bi (Um) Ji
Bibiji (Viviz)

original post: here

1. It makes me think of Bibigo (T/N: Korean frozen foods)

2. It sounds like babies? Or Biz? So it's cute

3. No, don't do this ㅠㅠ

4. Why...ㅠ

5. So weird....

6. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It's not bad right now but we'll get even more used to it with time. Since when were group names pretty from the start anyways?

8. Viviz is cute though

9. It's pretty??? It suits them

10. I think it's fine... we even got used to Gfriend so... I'll always support you!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com