Monday, November 29, 2021

[enter-talk] A GRANDPA CAME TO BTS CONCERT

 He wanted to do the fanchant so he wrote the names on a sheet of paperㅠㅠ


post response:
[+657][-7]
original post: here
1. [+230, -2]
This too...ㅜㅜ

2. [+156, -4]
You're a true musician when you're able to shake people's hearts regardless of age, race, and gender. When did our babies grow this much? I'm so proud of you!

3. [+121, -1]
Wow this is simply touching 

4. [+55, -0]
Bangtan is the artist that has the most #1 in music charts across the most countries. That's why Army comes in various age, race and nationality. This is why Bangtan is scary 

5. [+31, -0]
What the? I'm not even an Army and this makes my nose runnyㅠㅠ  Maybe it's because I've been living overseas for a long time but I'm touched to see Bangtan bring more diplomacy than even diplomats


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com