Monday, November 29, 2021

[teens stories] WOW SHE'S THE PERSON WITH THE LEAST OBVIOUS SURGERY OUT THERE

Her name is Ju Jingyi 
I couldn't really tell if she had surgery but her fans said that she's famous because of her surgery so they think that it's one of her drawbacks..






After surgery


post response:
[+32][-4]
original post: here

1. [+36, 0]
She's indeed pretty but I hate anything that has to do with China

2. [+29, -3]
Because of her name, she's so-so. Ju Jingyi (T/n: her name 쥐징이 sounds like Squidward in Korean (징징이))ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her name is seriously freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+25, 0]
No no but if you look at the selcas she took at the end, her nose is obvious. Also, I like Ju Jingyi so I watched all her dramas and she looks different depending on the angle.. But me too, when I first saw her, I didn't know she had surgery

4. [+10, -1]
She's freaking pretty but her name is Ju Jingyi..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -1]
But if she looked like that pre-surgery, she was already pretty

6. [+7, 0]
If I could f*cking look like that after surgery, I would've gotten surgery too

7. [+7, -2]
I don't care if she did surgery or not but I'm f*cking jealous that she gets to live off her face..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com