Monday, November 8, 2021

[enter-talk] WHICH OF THE 4TH GEN IDOLS ARE YOU GUYS SUPPORTING?

For me, ATEEZ for male idols and STAYC for female idols

To be honest, when it comes to big companies, they have enough clout to hit big no matter what

As for mid to small companies, the ones that are doing well are ATEEZ and STAYC and I really hope that they hit bigger
Even if they are not my biases, I support them... you get what I mean right?
ATEEZ are good performers and good at live. Their performances are a wall and I hope that they always gets pushed.
As for STAYC, the whole group are visuals and are talented. I just hope that their company takes more care of their hair and makeup and that they pick good songs

post response:
[+64][-40]
original post: here

1. [+144, -28]
TXT and STAYC for me... since I'm a bit of an eolbba (T/N: fan of visuals)ㅋㅋ

2. [+116, -27]
TXT, STAYC and Aespa. Nowadays, I like these 3

3. [+77, -45]
Stray Kids and ATEEZ

4. [+44, -4]
TXT and STAYC for me too

5. [+40, -3]
STAYC and TXT

6. [+34, -19]
Stray Kids and ITZY

7. [+33, -2] 
TXT and Weeekly. There's no dislikable group in the 4th gen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com