Monday, November 8, 2021

[theqoo] GUYS' PROFILE PICTURES THAT WOMEN HATE

 

"So he's one of those flexing bugs"
1. Flexing profile picture

"Please... You look like an incel/reject/loser..."
2. Athlete profile picture

"Aigo...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
2. Anime profile picture

"Please wear some clothes.."
4. Gym profile picture

Quote 1: It's easy to win in a fight, but it's hard to keep the promise. (t/n: literally: Even if it's easy to win a fight, it's hard to keep/protect the thing you won)
Quote 2: Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal

"ㅋ Are you going through puberty?"
5. Wise saying/quote profile picture


"Yeah just date Suzy.."
6. Celebrity profile picture

original post: here


1. I don't really have an opinion towards 2 and 6... Since I'm a fangirl myself

2. I'm okay with everything aside from 1~

3. I hate 1 but I don't care about the rest

4. 4 shows that they're working hard in lifeㅋㅋ

5. I'm fine with 2 and 6 and I hate the rest of them

6. I don't really care about any of them 

7. Aside from 1 and 3, I'm fine. If 3 is just a normal illustration, I'm fine too 

8. I can understand the rest aside from 1 and 3

9. I'm fine with sports athletesㅋㅋㅋ It's possible that they like them... I won't think much of it 

10. I hate 1, 3 and 5, especially those quotes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com