Monday, November 8, 2021

[theqoo] SBS "ALL THE BUTLERS" USING "NUNA I'M DYING' TOWARDS SWF'S DANCER

t/n: 누나 (nuna) 나 (I'm) 주겅 (Dying in aegyo form) --> 주겅 = 죽어, OP will explain why they think it's problematic below

On November 7th, episode 194 of 'All The Butlers'', SWF episode, Gabee was about to dance and went around in circle before doing so
In the captions, you could read "Nuna I'm dying" which is sexual harassment 

This is the expression that male communities will pass against female idols and celebrities to sexually harass them
I know that there are people who don't know this, but you can check for yourself if you google it


Prepare your eyes
For the readers who are too lazy to google it themselves and don't know why it's an issue, just press the link below

original post: here

1. I googled it and what a sight... I'm purposefully putting a 2D picture
If you write "Nuna I'm dying" on google, you'll know. This is the equivalent of saying "Ang kimochi" 
Tweet: Nuna I'm dying
Man in picture: is it ok if I stay here tonight??
Woman: Yes~~

2. What kind of r*tard would write that on broadcast? With such a disgusting caption f*ck what is the Korean Communication Commission doing???

3. You can see their level ugh... The sexual harassment is solid.. Who wrote the caption? Sue them

4. SBS is always consistent^^;

5. Aren't they crazy f*ckers?? Seriously this is nauseating

6. Ah seriously this is where they set their bars

7. I didn't know about this, aren't there more people who don't know it's problematic? As someone who don't visit may communities, I didn't know

8. Again, again, again, every time something like this happens, it's always SBS........... They're an Ilbe bugs nest

9. An Ilbe broadcasting station acting up again

10. A public broadcast doing this is just cheap and low

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com