Friday, November 12, 2021

[theqoo] ACTRESS SHIN YE EUN'S 42.2KG AT 168.7CM


She has a BMI of 14.8, which means she's 42kg, not 52kg (t/n : on her IG picture, you can only see the "2")
t/n: her BMI is underweight









(more pics in original link)

original post: here

1. I'm jealous

2. When I saw her on Music Bank, I felt like I could grab her waist with my fist

3. My friend is 42kg at 164cm and she's super skinny, but she's 42kg at 168cm?

4. How is she alive?

5. You don't need to worry for her health, she's been attending all her schedules and living just fine

6. I can't believe weighting less has became a selling point... At this rate, are we all going to disappear?

7. And people still thinks she looks puffy on screen? I feel like she looks just fine on screen ugh 

8. Wow my friend is 52 at that height and freaking freaking freaking skinny... Just how much skinner is she to be at 42

9. As long as she's fit

10. People with muscle will have higher BMI too, but I feel like they will mistake their high BMI for fat and will lose even more weight


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com