Friday, November 12, 2021

[theqoo] NCT THE 3RD ALBUM 'UNIVERSE'





original post: here

1. Are we having new members again?? How do people know that? Tell meㅜㅜ

2. What's that? Which group from NCT is coming back? I don't know so I'm asking..
> It's NCT as a full group (all members)

3. Lee Mark fighting💚💚💚💚

4. NCT never rests eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The logo is so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Wow the quality slaps

7. I bet the NCT fans are having so much fun since they are never restingㅎㅎ

8. I don't understand how SM hires these employeesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of the recent concepts are amazing

9. So we're going to be buying 2021 goods in 2022

10. Finally Shotaro...

11. Did Lucas quit?

12. Finally ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Winwin Jonny!!!ㅜㅜㅜ

13. With new members?? Aren't they enough already???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The quality is freaking good, I'm looking forwardㅎㅎ

14. NCT ZOZI ic coming out a lot later than expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Finally (t/n: ZOZI = 2021)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com