Friday, November 12, 2021

[theqoo] TWICE 3RD FULL ALBUM 'SCIENTIST' M/V

 

original post: here

1. The song is indeed good but... I can't hear the lyrics;ㅋㅋㅋ

2. I seriously don't understand what they are saying at all... I think that it will be good if they lowered the music for their lives

3. I thought that they weren't singing in Korean

4. The song is good and the MV is seriously pretty

5. Mina and Tzuyu's pronunciation are so oba

6. Everything was good but I couldn't hear any of the lyricsㅠ

7. Huh? I heard the lyrics well though

8. The song is boring

9. The lyrics are kinda bad and I couldn't hear anything but the song is super good. As soon as I heard it, I went oh? And it's still on repeat

10. Everyone looks so pretty and this song is straight up my style! So good!!

11. The song is too long...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. The song is good but it sounds like a side track

13. Hul, the song is f*cking good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I thought that they weren't singing in Koreanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they are pretty

15. The lyrics are severe.... seriously, honestly, I reallllly couldn't understand any of the lyrics. When Mina was singing the first part, I thought that it was in Japanese

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com