Tuesday, November 30, 2021

[theqoo] EXO KAI MINI ALBUM 'PEACHES' OFFICIAL MV



original post: here

1. The song is so goodㅜㅠ

2. Wow it's so good... I can always trust in Kai's visuals, but I'm feeling like falling in love for Jeon Woo-chi

3. This album's songs are all good, the concept is f*cking nice 

4. The MV and the song were so good. I really hope he wears that grey hanbok on stage.. 

5. The MV was so so, but Kai did so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Was his voice always this good? Daebak. I thought about this for Hmm too but he's so different from the EXO Kai 

7. The song is crazy good

8. The song is too good, the b-side songs are also easy to listen to? It's nice to see his voice improving 

9. Wow daebak, the MV, the dance and the outfits were all good, but the song even better

10. I'm not a fan, but this song was seriously good. It's a song I'll unconsciously hum on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com