Monday, November 1, 2021

[theqoo] STARSHIP GIRL GROUP IVE OFFICIAL LOGO MOTION






original post: here

1. I never thought I'd live to the point people will be fighting over overlapping fonts

2. Viviz made a font out of a V and Ive is taking the big i and small e, what's the issue here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. Oh Wonyoungie's group is coming out? Hul...Are they debuting in the year end? It'll be such an eye candy group

4. I thought this looked like Irene and Seulgi's logo so I was taken aback when people said this looked like YSL's logo

5. Wonyoung-ah I waited for youㅠㅠㅠ

6. Wow...!! Finally they're coming out Yujin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

7. As a design nerd, this is just funny to me... It's not like they changed the font while using it, they just took a font as it is and used it, why are people swearing at them?

8. They're just using an already existing font and it's default, why are people bullsh*tting over overlapping fonts.. I'm rea~~~~~lly sorry (--)

9. The logo is pretty!

10. Viviz made their account in September while Ive in June, so who came out with the trademark first?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com