Tuesday, November 16, 2021

[theqoo] TEST-TAKERS' MOTHERS PRACTICING THEIR LUNCH BOX SKILLS AHEAD OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM













original post: here

1. I ate a rice-burger that my mom prepared all the time ㅠ I miss my mom

2. My mom prepared my favorite banchan, marinated beef slices and steam eggs

3. Because my mom works, she prepared my food the day before and went to the mart early in the morning and bought marinated bulgogi and cooked it for me

4. I didn't know back then but just how much love went into these lunch boxes.. ㅜㅜ

5. Eating the things that you always ate is the best

6. My mom cooked me seaweed soup on my exam dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she cared about my digestion so gave up on other thingsㅋㅋ큐ㅠ

7. I forgot what I ate but I remember that I ate it deliciously. I miss my mom's lunch box ㅠㅠ

8. I like seaweed soup so she prepared it for me ㅎㅎ mom, I miss you~

9. 2 months before my exam, I ate the same thing on every Thursday (salmon rice balls), I asked my mom to make it so I only ate that on Thursdays... Seriously, she must've thought that it was weird but I'm thankful that she did it for me. I love you mom

10. I just ate the lunch box from our dorm's cafeteria ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com