Wednesday, December 22, 2021

[theqoo] BANGTAN JIN-V-JUNGKOOK ON THE LED BOARD IN THE US CONCERT RECENTLY

Recently, the LED board caught Jin, V and Jungkook during their US concert

I feel like my sight has gotten better







Other 3-shot taken recently






Their recent NY picture looking like 3 brothers from a rich family

The eldest son who inherited the business = Jin

The second son who's in charge of the restaurant and entertainment business = V

Regardless of business management, the beloved youngest member who works freely = Jungkook





original post: here

1. My sight has improved

2. Oh I think that they'll do well in an unit too. Jin looked freaking handsome the moment I saw him but Jungkook... he's catching my attention nowadays

3. Being handsome is seriously the best...

4. Visuals are the best

5. 😇😇😇😇😇

6. These three need to be put in an unit 👏👏👏 Their visuals are freaking handsome and their skills are freaking good too. Please put them in an unit ㅠㅠㅠ

7. This is it

8. Wow~~ all three look so cool on that LED panel. They are shining

9. Bang-muda is our pride. You're telling me that these three are in one group?ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Purification of the eyes🤓



[theqoo] V WHO BROKE THE RECORD OF BEING THE KOREAN CELEBRITY WITH THE MOST AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME



He's also the Korean male celebrity with the most amount of followers and 4th overall on today's Insta followers' ranking

(more pics at source)

original post: here

1. Wow he only made his account recently tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's still going up. I wonder how high it will go

2. Oh wow.... impressive. It hasn't been long since he made his account👍

3. Ha... a visual that could achieve world peace...

4. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'm happy just looking at his faceㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. The enjoyment that I get from looking at him is impressive, congrats congrats

6. Look at Jisoo's ranking... she's such a bad influenceㅜ what a disappointment

7. V's Insta stories are the real deal ㅋㅋㅋ he puts them up for a bit and deletes them but they are so entertaining. Please leave them as highlights ㅠㅠ

8. Just looking at V's face, I lose the notion of time

9. 👏👏👏👏

10. I'm not his fan but I followed him because of his face

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com