Wednesday, December 22, 2021

[theqoo] ENHYPEN W KOREA MEMBER COVER SALES RANKED

This is the sum of their sales from Yes24 and Aladin




Aladin's sales in order




Yes24 sales in order




Ktown4u sales in order

original post: here

1. Seriously hilarious

2. Huh? Why are people even ranking these for?

3. Niki and Jake's pictures came out good. Pretty

4. Ranking them like that is meh. I bet that even the idols are tired of it

5. I f*cking hate rankings

6. This is just a marketing scheme from the magazine company

7. Looks like Enhypen are truly on the riseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that they hit bigger

8. But they said that Sunoo was the one top on broadcast

9. They released covers per member~;;;; I'm jealous... I want my bias to do this too..

10. Heesung is this popular huh..

11. Why are there so many evil kids out there? If there are trolls here, I hope you go on therapy. Even looking at this as a fan of another group is annoying

12. Looks like it's true that they are popular nowadays

13. Why do they live such a tiring life....

14. I seriously don't understand why you would rank members like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously detestable

15. Wow they are even ranking them by days...??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com