Wednesday, December 22, 2021

[theqoo] CELEBRITIES THAT EVERY COMMUNITY SITE MENTIONS AS LOOKALIKES

1. Lee Dohyun & Kim Sung Cheol





2. Jung Hoyeon and Zendaya







3. Wi Hajoon & Kim Youngkwang & Kim Kyung Nam






4. Lee Junho & Im Youngwoong






5. Yoo Ah In & TXT Yeonjun






original post: here

1. I'm not sure who are the people at the bottom so I can't judge but the ones on top are f*cking alike. I've always thought that they had similar vibes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm not sure, but at this rate, all of us look alike

3. I thought that Junho looked like Rain but after watching his drama, I started thinking that he looks like Im Youngwoong. It was something that I could've never imagined so I asked my mom if he looked like Im Youngwoong and even my mom was like "I knew he looked like someone but seems like it was Im Youngwoong"ㅋㅋ

4. I kinda get the vibe that all of them have in common ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Not sure about this

6. I agreed until Lee Junho and Im Youngwoong? And Yoo Ah In and Yeonjun?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The rest of them just feels like they have similar vibes but for real, if #3 appeared on TV together, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart..

8. They all have similar vibes

9. Aside from #3, I'm not sure about the rest

10. I thought that Junho had similar vibes with Suga



[theqoo] CELEBRITIES WHO HONESTLY LOOK ALIKE



1. BTOB Minhyuk - TXT Soobin



2. Han Sohee - ITZY Ryujin



3. Seventeen Joshua - OMG Binnie



4. Kim Taeri - Go Bo Gyul



5. Park Ki Ryang - (G)I-dle Miyeon

original post: here

1. Go Bo Gyul looks like Taeyong

2. Wow I agree for all of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Go Yoon Jung and Monsta X Hyungwon (pic for ref)


4. Even my mom is confused by #1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they seriously look the same

5. Wow they seriously look so alike

6. It made me think of Jo Yuri and Choi Yoojung

7. Joshua and B1A4's Gongchan look f*cking the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. A few of them in this post and the comments are daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. These two for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saved this picture from Naver right away. I thought that Ryujin was going into acting at first (T/N: she's actress Kim Ji Eun)


10. For me

11. Not sure about the Ryujin one

12. Ryujin and actress Lee Soo Kyung (pic for ref)

13. This one

14. #1 is seriously well known ㅋㅋㅋ

15. 
(Enhypen Niki and Jung Hoyeon)

16. I think that these two look alike. Nu'est Jonghyun and Kang Euntak from Young Lady and Gentlemen

17. A lot of people mention Ryujin and Han Sohee but I'm not sure about it

18. Hyeri and Solbin. When I watched Solbin in her drama, I kept thinking of Hyeri

19. Jihyo and Jo Bo Ah look f*cking the sameㅋㅋ

20. Joshua and Binnie could be relatives

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com