Saturday, December 18, 2021

[theqoo] KBS GAYO DAECHUKJE'S VIEWERSHIP YESTERDAY


original post: here

1. It's pretty high

2. The lineup back then was pretty solid so I could feel the variety but nowadays, there are just too many idols I don't know ofㅠㅠ

3. Isn't this considered high?

4. Who's watching it?

5. Am I the only one who thinks that it's higher than I anticipated?

6. Oh it did good, I enjoyed it ㅇㅇ

7. It wasn't only them but from MMA to MAMA this year, everything was boring. I don't get the 'year-end' vibes at all and most of them are just lipsyncing so they are just not worth watching. But the viewers' rating is pretty high considering the lipsync and how boring it was

8. As expected, maybe because it's a public broadcast?

9. I enjoyed it ㅋㅋㅋ I liked the MCs and the composition was good too

10. So this score is considered good? The reactions were pretty good too

11. I seriously enjoyed watching it yesterday

12. Huh? It's fine?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com