There's a post on Wonder girls gallery that this album was found in a bookstore and sold for 2000won, the OP bought it
(t/n: the signatures are all Wonder girls members addressing to SNSD)
Here was the fans' responses
"Did SNSD throw this away?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋdamn"
"That's Hyerim's handwriting for sure"
"That's 100% Sohee and Hyerim's handwriting ㅋㅋyou can't get more accurate than that"
"DaebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was happy the whole day and you're making me want to swear nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"Didn't they throw away their fan letters too? The fans shielded this by saying that it's the cleaning lady who threw it awayㅋㅋ as expected"
"The handwriting and their speech are all the same"
"You'll know it's them just by the handwriting"
post response: +73
original post: here
1. Do you know how precious this album is... My heart hurts.
2. If there's no feedback, I can't help but think that they threw it away...They crossed my limit
3. There was something like that in the past concerning VIXX and Shinee too, please give us a feedback SM and don't think that SNSD threw it awayㅠㅠ
4. I don't know for sure if they threw it away, but WG and Wonderfuls must be really hurt..
5. We'll never know whether SNSD were the ones who threw it away or it's someone else. But the facts are this album was given to SNSD and someone found it in a bookstore
6. Ultimately throwing an album out will make the artist really sad either way... The fans will be sad tooㅠㅠ
7. I think that SNSD are the ones who threw it away too, but this is only in theory. The facts are that WG gave this album to SNSD and that it was sold for 2000won in a bookstore. I'll be straight forward. This album is something precious to the fans and the singers.
8. Whether SNSD threw it away or the cleaning lady threw it away, it's a fact that it was thrown away. I'm not blaming anyone but it hurts me to see that it was sold in a bookstore like thisㅠㅠㅠ