Thursday, June 9, 2016

[instiz] WHY HOMEBODIES ARE BUSY ALL DAY LONG



 (hehe so fun)
1. Watching anime/Drama/Webtoon
(Bigbeng (t/n: OP deliberately made it sound weird) is too cool haha)
2. Fangirl/fanboy

3. Searching stuff on internet/communities/fan cafes activities/game

4. Studying

5. Read novels and books

(100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, 10km run huk huk)
6. Work out

(zzzz you can't ...zzz come here..z)
7. Napping

8. Blank out

(huk huk I've been exposed to the outside world for over an hour, It's dangerous outside of my blanket, I've been contaminated huk huk)
9. Taking a walk around your house/doing errands

(Today hmmm.. I ate, I shit hmmm that's all)
10. Writing diary/sorting out what you did that day


(The day has ended, it was such a busy day)

original post: here

1. I only do #1,2,3,7 and 8 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. I totally relate to this ㅋㅋ The other kids are all asking my what I'm doing always staying at home and whether it's boring, but once you do stuff here and there time fliesㅋㅋ 

3. If you remove studying and reading books, this is basically my life!

4. If you change #1 with movies, then #1,2,3,7,8 are exactly meㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Remove #6,9 and 10 and I do all of themㅋㅋㅋ

6. #2,3,6 and 7, fangirling makes me too busyㅋㅋ

7. I thought it was meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My house is my favorite place in this world, if you ask me where I wanna hang out, it's my houseㅋㅋㅋ

8. This really keeps me busyㅜㅅㅜ

9. That's what I did yesterday ㅠㅠThis is totally me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can be happy just staying home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com