Friday, June 3, 2016

[twenties stories] LET'S SHARE HEART FLUTTERING ANECDOTES (THE ADULTS VERSION)


(t/n: the post is kinda REALLY long so please forgive us for only translating 2 anecdotes ^^;;)
post response:

[+28][-4]
original post: here

ㅋ |2016.06.03 18:35 
I'm a part time worker in a convenient store from 2AM to 8AM. I'm a guy in my 20s and I'm just your average guy? I haven't eaten the whole day and went to work. Everyday, there's that girl who would come in my shop and buy coffee with milk, those that are 500ml at 7AM so I thought "Ah that must be a coffee lover... but if she drinks she won't be able to sleep".. and I would just count stuff around and do useless things meanwhile. That day I was scanning the barcode and said "It'll be 1500won, you want a receipt?" but then that girl went "wait a minute" and went to take another coffeeㅋㅋ then I scanned the barcode again and said "it'll be 3000won" but she went "Ah wait! Actually you can take one" and gave me the coffee and left ㅋㅋㅋㅋI was thinking "what does she want from me?" but then the next day, she paid and gave a piece of paper at the same time as she gave me the money, I told her I only receive cash, but she said "take it together" and ran out of the shop with a red faceㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhen I read the piece of paper it was written that she normally hates milk coffee but she only came to buy them because she fell for me the first time she saw meㅋㅋㅋShe wrote that if she buys the same thing everyday, I would be able to remember her better like thatㅋㅋㅋShe also wrote that she gives her milk coffee to other people around and that there are still 5 cans at her houseㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋShe wrote that she won't buy milk coffee anymore and that she wants to meet me instead so that I should call her, I thought that she was so cute so I called her and now we're on our 82nd day of relationshipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
44
2

(t/n: I'm skipping the second one because it's kinda too long XD and there were a lot more downvotes so it sounded less interesting to do)
ㅎ |2016.06.04 02:15 
There was a male friend of mine that was pretty close with me in my highschool years. We were such trouble back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋWe are the same blood type and we would also go as far as sharing the same ice cream togetherㅋㅋ We spent our highschool years like that together, but once we graduated, we just stopped contacting each other.. I was kinda curious about his whereabouts so I stalked his facebook, but there was literally no news about himㅜHe disactivated everything he had and his katalk didn't have a profile picture anymore, his name was just an X.. I was going mad... That's when I started to realize that I actually liked him (t/n: as in crush)..But he must've been studying really hard..So I can't go to his house and see him..I was sad at that time, but me too, I had to study a lot, so I just didn't bother. I studied like crazy. Eventually I finished my entrance exam and I wanted to be pretty for university so I went out to do exercises and lose weight and went home after that ..ㅜㅜthen I saw him in front of my house dressed all in black with a flower bouquet.ㅠㅠㅠㅠInstead of looking at the flowers I looked at his face and I thought "So he was alive afterall" and I started to wail out and cryㅠㅠㅠㅠ"Why are you hereㅠㅠㅠㅠdo you know how much I missed youㅠㅠㅠㅠ" I stuttered all my words while saying those. And he hugged me, I really cried a lot, and when I calmed myself down, I looked at him and he really looked so cool.. He's such a hot guy, but he was laughing at me and held me tight..ㅎㅎhe said that he was sorry because he couldn't call me..He said that since I studied well I was able to go to a better school, but he really can't study at all.. So in order to be at the same school as me, he had to cut off and study like crazy..ㅜㅜㅜI became his girlfriend afterwardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew him for 11 years and it's been 4 years that I'm in love with him, everytime I see him my heart flutters..ㅎ I love you Seungwan-ahㅎㅎㅎ
28
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com